Tuesday 14 August 2012

Woah finally Sexy, Free & Single 6JIB Arrived ^0^


 Finally I got my album (Super Junior-Sexy, Free & Single)~^^~

These 17 albums actually are not solely belong to me. Only 2 albums are mine and the rest is for other ELF that taking order under my name.  The best thing is when buy this album we also can get free gift of 5 pieces (back & front) of Super Junior’s teaser p.card. Well, no worries the receipt of proof of purchase also included so that we can feel secured that the album counted for GDA. Actually, I don’t see my album yet but I already choose a SILVER COVER. Haha.. Xcited right? Well, at 1st I like RED cover but suddenly I change my mind.  SILVER COVER seduced me more…lol =p. The rest covers are Black and Gold. Ok about p.card, actually I don’t see it yet but I will do so after I pass all the album~ Hopefully I can get Eunhyuk’s p.card but I heard its very difficult to get it. Haha. I know Eunhyuk is HOT STUFF NAMJA now…lol XDDDD. 

For anyone that have Eunhyuk’s p.card by right now can u keep it just in case so that I can trade later~heeee

See the giant size of box~ arghhh I carry it by myself >.<



HERE LINK TO ORDER BULK PURCHASE OF 6JIB VerA & VerC Repackage 
(For MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE)

GDA Foucs SJ Album Bulk Purchase - https://www.facebook.com/SJ.GDA.ALBUM.BULK.PURCHASE  


No comments:

Post a Comment